A house in Bountiful broke out in flames for the second time less in 24 hours.
The house is located near 3400 S. 350 W.
Crews were first called to the scene at approximately 1 p.m. on Tuesday for a fire engulfing the back of the home.
Neighbors called the fire department at approximately 3 a.m. on Wednesday to come back out for a hot spot that reignited.
Officials said the family was relocated after the initial fire severely damaged their home.
At one point, firefighters had to pull back after multiple propane bottles exploded while they were fighting the flames.
"We need a lot of water on this fire," said Fire Chief Jeff Bassett with South Davis Metro Fire.
But, 4-inch waterlines weren't the only challenge crews faced.
"The slope of the house made for some challenges," said Bassett.
Made it difficult for firefighters to stand and actually fight that fire with the snow and wet on the ground.
No one was injured in Tuesday's fire, according to fire officials.
Homeowners did confirmed to crews that at least one family pet didn’t make it out.
Investigators have not determined what sparked the fire.