The special Valentine's Day episode began with a discussion about the 150th anniversary of Utah granting women the right to vote.
A Utah woman cast the first ballot under a women's suffrage law days after the 1870 measure passed. The trio went on to talk about the following topics among others:
- Equality - One day after a rally for the Equal Rights Amendment at the Utah State Capitol, "silent sentinels" took up the watch.
- Message bills - A waste of time?
- New Hampshire Debate - The Democratic Party's seven strongest presidential contenders are preparing for what could be a fierce debate.
- Trump love? There are more unaffiliated voters than Democrats. Will Trump win them over?
- Rep. Chris Stewart to take over as the director of national intelligence?
- Gubernatorial race - Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox is first to get 29,000 signatures turned in but they still need to be verified. Does he have an edge?
- Decriminalizing Polygamy - Is this good for Utah?