A total of nine players who played either high school or college football in Utah are headed to the NFL.
The University of Utah led the way with five players drafted.
Utah tied for 15th among schools nationwide for the most players taken over the three-day draft.
BYU, and Utah State each had one player taken.
Two footballers who played their high school ball in Utah, but went to college out of state were also drafted, both in the 7th Round.
Three of the nine players with Utah ties are headed to the Seattle Seahawks.
Utah locals taken in the 2019 NFL Draft
- 47. SEAHAWKS - Marquise Blair - S - Utah
- 80. BROWNS - Sione Takitaki - OLB - BYU
- 88. SEAHAWKS - Cody Barton - OLB - Utah
- 110. 49ERS - Mitch Wishnowsky - P - Utah
- 145. BUCCANEERS - Matt Gay - PK - Utah
- 214. CHIEFS - Darwin Thompson - RB - Utah State
- 236. SEAHAWKS - John Ursua - WR - Hawaii (Cedar High School)
- 240. COLTS - Jackson Barton - OL - Utah
- 244. SAINTS - Kaden Elliss - OLB - Idaho (Judge Memorial High School)